© Copyright 2014 Atturo Tyres. All Rights Reserved
The AZ850 is a performance tire designed for the modern SUV, Cross Over and Sport Truck to take advantage of the increased power and handling ability of these vehicles.
The AZ850 asymmetric tread design features different inside and outside tire contours to achieve optimum balance across the tread face. This design evenly distributes the pressure of the contact surface to enhance comfort and handling.
The AZ850 is also available as a Run Flat model. The RFT sizes are engineered to allow for up to 50 miles of driving at 50 MPH (80km at 80 KPH) with zero air pressure. The Run Flat AZ850 offers an affordable option to the overpriced original equipment Tyres found on many performance SUV, such as the BMW X5, without compromising on performance or quality. The AZ850 RFT also offers an enhanced safety option to those drivers who are looking for the security of a run flat tire, even if it was not original on their vehicle.
The unique compound and tread design of the AZ850 were specifically engineered for the contemporary performance utility vehicle. The result is a rubber compound that helps reduce rolling resistance, which, in turn, allows the tire to run cooler at high speed. High-tensile steel belts and jointless nylon bands increase stability at high speeds and provide secure braking, handling and durability.
AZ850 Design Features:
• The large outer tread block is designed with a rigid and strengthened block to maintain integrity under hard cornering.
• The finely sliced inner tread block is designed to reduce noise and allow dispersion of water.
• Four main grooves designed to increase the wet grip.
• Center rib improves straight-line driving; Also enhancing directional stability.
• Oblique lateral grooves increase water dispersion capacity in order to avoid hydroplaning.
Az850 current size range
107Y XL RFT
111Y XL RFT
106Y XL RFT
110Y XL RFT