© Copyright 2013 Atturo Tyres. All Rights Reserved
The Atturo Az800 is an Ultra High Performance tyre designed for SUV and sport truck applications. The Directional tread pattern and aggressive sidewall style demonstrate the performance engineering beneath the surface.
The Atturo AZ800 is produced by Federal in Taiwan. Compared to low cost no-name Tyres, the material, workmanship and design are far superior. We offer a 3 year warranty on material and workmanship defects.
As a company, we are committed to producing REAL Tyres at affordable prices. So, what is a REAL tire? In our opinion, that is a product which is engineered, tested and stood behind by the brand. Many of the new low cost factories in the world produce sub-par quality products that are simply a nicely drawn tread pattern dropped on top of a pirated carcass with a generic tread compound. They will agree to make the speed and load index whatever the customer requests. UTQG ratings are again applied as if just meaningless letters. While they are (mostly) round and black, the difference between these and a well engineered tire is vast. If you are aware of these differences, would you really pick the lesser tire just to save a few percent on the initial purcahse?
• New SRG (Sloped Radius Gradient) tread pattern for outstanding wet performance,
namely wet handling, and prevents uneven wear.
• Produced with Hydrocarbon Free (Clean) Oil, meeting the EU REACH level of compliance.
• Unique complex sipes for ultimate comfort at all speeds..
• Extra hard carbon black in rubber compound reduces tire flexion - increases comfort when cornering.
• Large shoulder blocks engineered for tighter grip when cornering,
improved handling capability and enhanced steering response.
• High tensile bead wire and high bead filler maximize tire stability, safety and high speed reliability.
• Rim Protector provides extra protection for rims from curbs and potholes.
• High Turn-Up Polyester Casing keeps tire in proper dimensions and significantly
Az800 current size range